Experienced in hardware, infrastructure, software and recently involved with IT entrepreneurship, I am now leading the latest most technologically advanced outsourcing software development projects in niche technologies.
I bring more than 20 years of experience in IT Services Management (ITSM) and ITIL, strategic technology infrastructure planning, and developing cost effective solutions to meet customer business requirements.
At the same time, I have an MBA in Marketing from the Bucharest School of Management, a subsidiary of Ottawa University, and a Bachelor Degree as an Engineer in Electrical Sciences from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest.
I hold the highest certifications for a professional in my field:
- PMP certificate from Project Management Institute
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from ScrumAlliance
- Certified Prince2 Project Manager
- ITIL Expert v3
- Extended knowledge of ISO 20000 and ISO 27002
- IT Service Management
- Project/Program Management
- Agile/Scrum Software Development Methodologies
- Service Level Management
- Change and Configuration
- Problem and Incident
- Capacity and Performance
- Availability Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technology infrastructure Assessment, Planning, and Implementation
- Operational Assessment & Managed Care Outsourcing
- Business Development